Saturday, March 7, 2009

Homework

CVMMT GJJFZY VMJPIY; OCZMZ RVN BDIIT MPIIDIB OJRVMY CDH; NCZ CVY V CVMY, WGVUDIB
GJJF DI CZM AVXZ VN NCZ OCMZR CZM VMHN VMJPIY CDH. VIY RDOCJPO OCDIFDIB, RDOCJPO KGVIIDIB DO, RDOCJPO RJMMTDIB VWJPO OCZ AVXO OCVO ADAOT KZJKGZ RZMZ RVOXCDIB, CVMMT FDNNZY CZM

Our assignment was to decipher, this cipher...and I have to say...it was quite fun! I am very proud of myself that I did it without cheating! It was quite a bit like playing the muggle game, "Wheel of Fortune!" I had a blast...now let's just hope I have it right! ;) Here's the quote that I discovered...

Harry looked around; there was Ginny running toward him; she had a hard blazing look in her face and she threw her arms around him. And without thinking, without planning it, without worrying about the fact that fifty people were watching, Harry kissed her

AWWWWWWWW! I love it! I can't help iit, I'm a hopeless romantic. :D

3 comments:

  1. Hi Phelly, I'm sorry I haven't written for several days. All kinds of heckfire breakin' out over here! Will you be playing Quidd on your birthday??
    Will write more soon! Love, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should try my hand at one of those cyphers someday...they look fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cyphers do look like fun. Might have to make one for the Puff's to do.

    ReplyDelete