Saturday, March 28, 2009

This week at hogwarts....

I'm so excited! I've had such a busy week, but I got one of the best ideas...we are going to be starting a magically dance company! Not only will we be dancing, we will be using magic, and brooms to coordinate, and synchronize our movements, and to just add another whole dimension to dance! It should be really great. Having danced for 15 years I also get to be a student teacher! It is going to be so fun, and exciting! More to come later once we decide on a theme for our first production!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, that sounds super cool Phelly!

    How's your week been? I'm sorry I haven't been around much... mom is finally home from the hospital so I now catching up on everything. My owl will be headed your way next week!!! I'm super excited!
    Love, Bevin

    ReplyDelete